DSD 2009 conference Program: Keynotes
|Keynote DSD 1 :|
TransMutations: Towards a Human-quality Optimizing Compiler
by Prof. Alex Nicolau, Computer Science Dept., University of California, Irvine, USA
|Keynote DSD 2:|
Enabling the Next Major Step in Migrating Hardware Designs to Software
by Dr. Jeroen Leijten, Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer of Silicon Hive, Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
|Keynote DSD 3:|
A Revolution in the Semiconductor Industry? The Shift of Innovation to the Edges
by Dr. Juan-Antonio Carballo, IBM Microelectronics Services, San Francisco, USA.
- June 5th, 2009
- The Conference Program and Keynotes information are available in the website.
- May 26th, 2009
- The deadline for author registration and submission of the camera ready paper is extended to June 5th, 2009.
- May 8th, 2009
- Registration to DSD2009 is now open.
- March 30th, 2009
- DSD2009 submission process is now closed.
For any issues, queries or problems concerning submission updates or uploadings please contact the PC Chair directly.
- March 16th, 2009
- The deadline for paper submission is extended to March 27th, 2009.