Next: GNU Free Documentation License
Previous: GNAT Implementation
In this chapter the basic concepts of the GNAT implementation of the
Ada local and global abortion have been presented.
- The GNARL implementation of the Ada abort statement is made up
- One flag in the ATCB: Aborting. While set, this flag prevents
a race between multiple aborters and the aborted task.
- One internal exception: _Abort_Signal. This exception is
not visible to user code and can only be handled by run-time
- One signal (SIGABRT), which can not be masked.
- There are two models to implement the ATC. GNAT implements the canonical
- Each task has one Entry Call Stack in its ATCB which is used to
implement nested ATC entry calls.
(c) Javier Miranda. Canary Islands (Spain), 2002. Version 1.0